Call for Papers/Panels Chautari Annual Conference – 2022
Call for Papers/Panels
Chautari Annual Conference – 2022
Martin Chautari (MC) is organizing the Chautari Annual Conference in Kathmandu, Nepal on 23-25 November 2022. The aim of this conference is to promote research culture in the humanities and social sciences in Nepal. MC invites submission of abstracts of research papers or abstracts of the theme-based panels from eligible researchers or institutions who will have completed their research by the abstract submission deadline. Special theme of the conference is “Histories of Nepal,” but abstracts and panels are welcome on other themes as well.
• The theme of the research should be related to Nepal; comparative work is also welcome provided that Nepal-related content is substantial.
• Young/women researchers are highly encouraged to submit the abstracts.
• Abstracts can be in English or Nepali and should be of 500 words.
• The title of the proposed paper, a short description of the research base, and the paper’s main arguments/findings must be clearly stated.
• Abstracts for panels should consist of its title and a brief description, and the abstract of each paper in the panel should also be included.
• A one-page CV of the authors including their current contact details should be attached.
• The receipt of abstract submission will be acknowledged by e-mail.
• No remuneration will be provided to paper presenters or discussants. However, outstanding papers can be submitted to MC’s publications.
• All participants, including paper presenters and discussants, are expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation.
• Accepted paper presenters and panelists need not pay the registration fee in the conference.
Call for abstracts: February 23, 2022
Abstract submission deadline: May 31, 2022
Announcement of accepted abstracts: June 30, 2022
Deadline for the submission of full papers (max 5,000 words): October 31, 2022
Announcement of accepted papers: November 10, 2022
Conference days: November 23-25, 2022
Abstracts and queries should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Further information can be obtained from:
Conference Organizing Committee
27 Jeetjung Marg, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: (+977 1) 4102027/5338050/4102243